Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.572 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 224,266 KZT (руб 40,250) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)