Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.540 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 618,019 KZT (руб 111,553) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 538,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)