Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.349 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 534,844 KZT (руб 99,986) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)