Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 813 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12887 KZT / MNT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 492,757 KZT (3,823,529 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)