Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13596 KZT / MNT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 751 prices entered by 63 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)