Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 780 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13574 KZT / MNT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 436,074 KZT (3,212,487 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)