Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 682 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13640 KZT / MNT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 525,454 KZT (3,852,441 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 469,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)