Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.103 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 19% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 533,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 429,219 KZT (₨84,111) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,510 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)