Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.067 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 17% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 556,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 462,673 KZT (₨91,307) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)