Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30532 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 546,585 KZT (₩1,790,215) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 509,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)