Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32852 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 637,392 KZT (₩1,940,172) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 588,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (42 minutes ago)