Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28102 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 434,798 KZT (₩1,547,227) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (39 minutes ago)