Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30434 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 589,100 KZT (₩1,935,694) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 543,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)