Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30797 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 501,205 KZT (₩1,627,447) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 465,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (21 minutes ago)