Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30583 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 557,576 KZT (₩1,823,169) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 518,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)