Cost of living in Ufa, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.475 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ufa (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 504,245 KZT (руб 92,092) in Ufa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)