Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.213 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 666,483 KZT (65,258 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 550,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (38 minutes ago)