Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.018 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 645,517 KZT (64,433 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 524,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)