Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.075 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 386,433 KZT (42,580 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)