Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.161 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 524,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 453,077 KZT (₨87,795) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)