Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.872 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 10% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 543,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 488,045 KZT (₨100,180) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)