Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.207 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 547,696 KZT (53,658 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 521,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)