Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.102 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 580,528 KZT (57,466 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 546,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)