Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.714 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 488,611 KZT (50,298 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 463,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $30 (39 minutes ago)