Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.133 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 392,153 KZT (42,938 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)