Cost of living comparison between Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.424 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 409,674 KZT (43,473 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (35 minutes ago)