Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.420 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 325,180 KZT (34,518 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)