Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.088 KZT / THB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 391,313 KZT (43,061 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)