Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.672 KZT / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 801 prices entered by 60 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 696,098 KZT (R$ 7,850) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)