Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 512 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.277 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 467,212 KZT (R$ 4,659) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,440 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (about 1 hour ago)