Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 793 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.124 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 919,677 KZT (R$ 8,748) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 558,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)