Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.930 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 37% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 479,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 302,234 KZT (¥103,135) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (44 minutes ago)