Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.033 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 35% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 534,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 347,218 KZT (¥114,485) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)