Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 623 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.918 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 755,779 KZT (R$ 7,489) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)