Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 500 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.672 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 707,745 KZT (R$ 7,982) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 541,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (about 1 hour ago)