Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 589 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 106.309 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 883,525 KZT (R$ 8,311) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 554,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (about 2 hours ago)