Cost of living comparison between Ubatuba, Brazil and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.928 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 481,479 KZT (R$ 4,589) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (about 1 hour ago)