Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 714 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.278 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 777,839 KZT (R$ 7,459) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 506,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)