Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21662 KZT / LBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 59% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 877,807 KZT (4,052,349 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 552,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)