Cost of living comparison between Tyre, Lebanon and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22547 KZT / LBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 432,795 KZT (1,919,513 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (42 minutes ago)