Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21232 KZT / LBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 617,881 KZT (2,910,170 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 495,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)