Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21683 KZT / LBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 625,807 KZT (2,886,158 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 470,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (42 minutes ago)