Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20740 KZT / LBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 406,987 KZT (1,962,338 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)