Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22260 KZT / LBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 666,826 KZT (2,995,662 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 518,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mississauga costs C$100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)