Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 329%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 582 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 312.260 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 156% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 800,284 KZT ($2,563) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)