Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 340%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 618 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.460 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 157% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 802,786 KZT ($2,545) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)