Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 340%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 502 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 311.560 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 165% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 828,480 KZT ($2,659) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)