Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 629 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 205.079 KZT / BAM
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 604,568 KZT (2,948KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 532,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)