Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 695 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.295 KZT / BAM
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 493,969 KZT (2,786KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Canberra costs AU$40 (18 minutes ago)