Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 680 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 180.322 KZT / BAM
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 449,395 KZT (2,492KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)