Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01429 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 4% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 557,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 532,689 KZT (37,279,704 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)