Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01486 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 482,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 470,858 KZT (31,690,711 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 2 hours ago)