Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01366 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 295,287 KZT (21,622,403 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Gold Coast costs AU$3.80 (36 minutes ago)