Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01499 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 526,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 515,542 KZT (34,388,340 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨130 (41 minutes ago)