Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01440 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 550,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 523,943 KZT (36,381,980 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 31 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (39 minutes ago)