Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01573 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 547,045 KZT (34,770,764 ₫) in Tuy Hoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 546,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)