Cost of living comparison between Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.399 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 389,903 KZT (Mex$ 23,775) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)