Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.108 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 503,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 460,653 KZT (Mex$ 25,439) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)