Cost of living comparison between Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.816 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 283,159 KZT (Mex$ 15,894) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)