Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.711 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 554,390 KZT (Bs 16,445) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)