Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.646 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 63% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 884,489 KZT (Bs 26,288) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 541,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (38 minutes ago)