Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.399 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 68% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 655,904 KZT (Bs 20,889) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (34 minutes ago)