Cost of living comparison between Turmero, Venezuela and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.099 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 551,915 KZT (Bs 16,675) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)