Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00422 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 75% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 820,208 KZT (Bs 194,452,267) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,728 (23 minutes ago)