Cost of living comparison between Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 97.243 KZT / TMT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 79% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 698,444 KZT (7,182 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)