Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.988 KZT / TMT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 70% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 856,840 KZT (8,744 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 505,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)