Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.724 KZT / TMT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 79% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 558,281 KZT (5,713 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (28 minutes ago)