Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 98.144 KZT / TMT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 69% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 915,291 KZT (9,326 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 542,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (39 minutes ago)