Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 23% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 301,602 KZT in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)