Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,042 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 329.795 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 81% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 708,256 KZT (€2,148) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨6,000 (about 1 hour ago)