Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12162 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 570,939 KZT (COL$4,694,612) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 514,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)