Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12008 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 516,168 KZT (COL$4,298,405) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 471,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $813 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Culiacán costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)