Cost of living comparison between Tunja, Colombia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11045 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 396,260 KZT (COL$3,587,743) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)