Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11619 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 717,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 660,036 KZT (COL$5,680,752) in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)