Cost of living comparison between Tunja, Colombia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11261 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 403,900 KZT (COL$3,586,837) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)