Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10707 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 395,601 KZT (COL$3,694,629) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)