Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10827 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 404,498 KZT (COL$3,735,880) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)