Cost of living comparison between Tunis, Tunisia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 999 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 146.310 KZT / TND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 426,963 KZT (2,918 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)