Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 144.181 KZT / TND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 347,366 KZT (2,409 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)