Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 919 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.836 KZT / TND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 265,345 KZT (1,925 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (36 minutes ago)