Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.885 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 32% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 318,124 KZT (₨65,120) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)