Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11241 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 293,245 KZT (COL$2,608,620) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)