Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10696 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 354,993 KZT (COL$3,318,812) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (33 minutes ago)