Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 899 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 313.140 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 120% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 688,394 KZT ($2,198) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)