Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 994 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.380 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 126% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 882,024 KZT ($2,797) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)