Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 867 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 311.230 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 121% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,034,382 KZT ($3,324) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)