Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 959 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.000 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 130% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,077,008 KZT ($3,234) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)