Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.507 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 392,145 KZT (руб 71,205) in Tula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)