Cost of living comparison between Tuguegarao City, Philippines and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.809 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 680,908 KZT (Php100,000) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)