Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.984 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 431,274 KZT (ARS $20,553) in Tucumán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)