Cost of living comparison between Tsukuba, Japan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.986 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 100% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 783,131 KZT (¥262,241) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)