Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.945 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 114% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,150,930 KZT (¥390,851) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 537,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)