Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.094 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 119% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,112,286 KZT (¥359,531) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 509,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)