Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.764 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 716,639 KZT (¥259,236) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (42 minutes ago)