Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21625 KZT / CDF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 159% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,388,482 KZT (6,420,749 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 537,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (about 1 hour ago)