Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22328 KZT / CDF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 176% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,340,519 KZT (6,003,796 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 485,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)