Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21355 KZT / CDF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 152% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,190,624 KZT (5,575,430 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 472,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)