Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.451 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 459,234 KZT (S/. 4,712) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (31 minutes ago)