Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 98.873 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 567,898 KZT (S/. 5,744) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (38 minutes ago)