Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 103.697 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 617,308 KZT (S/. 5,953) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 512,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)