Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.759 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 560,796 KZT (S/. 5,737) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)