Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.105 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 644,164 KZT (S/. 6,371) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)