Cost of living comparison between Trujillo, Peru and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 98.060 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 376,506 KZT (S/. 3,840) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)