Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 521 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 42.375 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 230% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,734,232 KZT (kr 40,926) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 525,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)