Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 722 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.501 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 233% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,039,852 KZT (kr 26,325) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (35 minutes ago)