Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 689 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.506 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 206% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,433,457 KZT (kr 39,266) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$16,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 4 hours ago)