Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 622 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 39.327 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 231% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,552,716 KZT (kr 39,482) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)