Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 536 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.456 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 197% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 2,123,724 KZT (kr 48,870) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 715,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Missouri costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 10,000元 (about 2 hours ago)