Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 481 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.577 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 216% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,705,875 KZT (kr 42,041) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 539,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (31 minutes ago)