Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 418 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.421 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 247% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,752,807 KZT (kr 39,459) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 505,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)