Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 718 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.145 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 211% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 970,866 KZT (kr 26,137) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)