Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 40.776 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 243% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,070,856 KZT (kr 26,262) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)