Cost of living comparison between Tromsø, Norway and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 39.850 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 253% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,656,592 KZT (kr 41,571) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 3 hours ago)