Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.286 KZT / NOK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 248% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,635,812 KZT (kr 39,621) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 470,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (38 minutes ago)