Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 237.777 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 59% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 622,857 KZT (C$2,620) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)