Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 245.752 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 63% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 769,773 KZT (C$3,132) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 471,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (28 minutes ago)