Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 254.420 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 60% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 625,677 KZT (C$2,459) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)