Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 250.143 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 67% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 653,542 KZT (C$2,613) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)