Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 236.102 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 57% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 612,126 KZT (C$2,593) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jackson, Mississippi costs $29 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)