Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 256.815 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 861,766 KZT (C$3,356) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 551,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)