Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 394.275 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 597,444 KZT (€1,515) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 3 hours ago)