Cost of living comparison between Trnava, Slovakia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 360.423 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 554,518 KZT (€1,539) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)