Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 243.349 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 76% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 919,256 KZT (3,778 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 522,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)