Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 233.034 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 93% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 604,258 KZT (2,593 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)