Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 236.599 KZT / LYD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 96% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 918,466 KZT (3,882 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)