Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 223.923 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 84% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 576,230 KZT (2,573 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (about 1 hour ago)