Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 245.541 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 82% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 919,711 KZT (3,746 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 506,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)