Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 221.200 KZT / LYD *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 72% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 671,930 KZT (3,038 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)