Cost of living comparison between Tripoli, Lebanon and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21998 KZT / LBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 117% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,016,164 KZT (4,619,316 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)