Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21224 KZT / LBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 81% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 968,446 KZT (4,562,918 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 535,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)