Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21650 KZT / LBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 99% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,034,001 KZT (4,776,023 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 520,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)