Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22228 KZT / LBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 94% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,080,791 KZT (4,862,185 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 556,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)