Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20631 KZT / LBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 90% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 740,711 KZT (3,590,278 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)