Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 316.860 KZT / CUC *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 381,983 KZT (1,206 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)