Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.308 KZT / BOB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 544,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 436,450 KZT ($b9,226) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (29 minutes ago)