Cost of living comparison between Trinidad, Bolivia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 49.239 KZT / BOB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 23% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 361,492 KZT ($b7,342) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)