Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.355 KZT / BOB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 309,704 KZT ($b6,681) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)