Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.712 KZT / BOB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 384,806 KZT ($b7,900) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (44 minutes ago)