Cost of living in Trieste, Italy vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 399 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 421.620 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 96% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,324,254 KZT (€3,141) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 675,000 KZT in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)