Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 399 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 419.727 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 121% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,098,832 KZT (€2,618) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 498,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)