Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 529 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 392.011 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 108% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 970,526 KZT (€2,476) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 467,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)