Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 522 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 401.510 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 111% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,120,357 KZT (€2,790) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 530,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨55,000 (40 minutes ago)