Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 521 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.013 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 122% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,158,113 KZT (€2,962) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 521,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Metz costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)