Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 563 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 393.333 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 117% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,042,783 KZT (€2,651) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 481,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)