Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 544 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.836 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 101% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 785,099 KZT (€2,219) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (about 1 hour ago)