Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 487 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 401.092 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 120% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,064,671 KZT (€2,654) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 485,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)