Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 393.333 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 36% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 671,145 KZT (€1,706) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 492,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)