Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 388.359 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 636,962 KZT (€1,640) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 459,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (about 2 hours ago)