Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.677 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 303,150 KZT (3,458TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)