Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.326 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 400,216 KZT (4,583TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)