Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.424 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 511,627 KZT (5,596TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 462,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)