Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.255 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 410,109 KZT (4,595TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (27 minutes ago)