Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.058 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 107% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,027,128 KZT (¥335,853) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (36 minutes ago)