Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.871 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 108% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 648,794 KZT (¥226,003) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 0.13 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)