Cost of living comparison between Toyama, Japan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.986 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 114% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,001,605 KZT (¥335,400) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)