Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.935 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 105% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,006,086 KZT (¥342,847) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 490,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 17,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 3 hours ago)