Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.925 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 110% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,008,236 KZT (¥344,685) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 481,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (22 minutes ago)