Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 231.769 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 140% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 936,006 KZT (AU$4,039) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)