Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.254 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 93% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 904,252 KZT (€2,642) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)