Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.638 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 104% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 987,977 KZT (€2,709) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 485,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)