Cost of living comparison between Toulouse, France and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 697 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 360.318 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 107% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 969,306 KZT (€2,690) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (42 minutes ago)