Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 341.024 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 98% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 620,158 KZT (€1,819) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)