Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.247 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 114% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,016,245 KZT (€2,597) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 475,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (42 minutes ago)