Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 407.613 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 123% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,166,060 KZT (€2,861) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 523,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Delhi costs ₨37,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨58,957 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)