Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 402.050 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 121% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,103,160 KZT (€2,744) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)